Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Pittsburgh Penguins Birthday Theme
Muchos ya habréis visto el nuevo portal de seo seoclon
Este portal me parece muy interesante como forma colaborativa de informar e instruir sobre seo, pero me parece igualmente importante la que se avecina. Montar algo estilo digg en un tema como seo puede ser peligroso para who mounted. The greatest danger is not broken, so no big deal, but at the beginning of any collaborative effort on the web is suffering from spam than normal. This can cause users to become discouraged and not want to continue entering it contains. It is very easy to cover up a post as the number of votes required is relatively low. This increases the chances of spam. I wish the best to this site and the user will try to be as much as possible, the problem still is, is there so much content in the seo world to do that?, Or I'll say it another way, we are the users of this as-grown web seo world to keep a site just for seo? I guess so. These are the things I want to see that users know as much as they seem, and see how it manages to avoid spam in this critical time for this website. From here, we welcome this new initiative with anticipation and excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment