Cupcakes
I tried to make cupcakes not know the time and never came out as I wanted . In the end, a bit of this recipe, some of that and I have gone about it until my husband's family has been compared with those of Aunt Julia, who has been making traditional muffins life, which is, of course, an honor for me. See if you like.
Ingredients:
- 200 g of gluten flour (I used Mix Dolci of Schar )
- 125 g olive oil
- 150 g sugar 3 eggs
- 1 on gluten-free yeast (I use that of Squire, can be replaced by a double envelope of leavening, although it is more spongy with yeast)
Without Thermomix: Mix eggs and sugar with a whisk until it becomes a compact mass, add oil and stir again. Add the sifted flour and baking powder and stir until well blended.
From here is the same with or without Thermomix : We put the mixture in the refrigerator at least 1 / 2 hour (this is to rise more easily , a trick that I thank Marisa ). Preheat oven to 200 º up and down and once the temperature has taken it down to 180 º, just below 20 minutes. Fill the paper cups half and we put in the oven. To help raise and so it will not browned too below is best to use molds ( custard cups or molds for cupcakes) or special trays that come with holes for the cupcakes (this is what I've used .)
0 comments:
Post a Comment