A new way of accessibility in the google search engine. It is experimental but looks good.
do a search on google and type in either the end of the url the following field:
& ESRCH = BetaShortcuts
see a legend of how to use the keyboard to search.
has a very similar style to the vim editor.
k j to download to upload or enter
/ ESC to return
seek to exit the search box.
It's silly but I use the keyboard to navigate a lot of windows and forms.
just do not work with Google Images, or news or anything but the web.
Another thing I like is that when there are ads on the header put the cursor in the first announcement and on the other hand I can not get the cursor to the ad side. Nor is there any way to open firefox tabs. Well I'll use
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment