yogurt cake
This recipe is adapted from a gluten-free yogurt cake which my mother since I remember. When I was diagnosed my lactose intolerance lactose we add the adjustments we had done already. The truth is that it is very easy and quick to do and I fix breakfast for a few days, how many depends on how greedy you to be.
Ingredients:
- 1 lactose-free yogurt (if you can substitute yogurt 125 ml of milk without lactose)
- 1 / 2 scoop of yogurt olive oil
- 2 scoops of sugar yogurt
- 3 measures of yogurt without gluten cake flour (I used Dolci Schar Mix)
- 1 on gluten-free yeast (I use the the landowner, may be substituted a double envelope of leavening, although it is more spongy yeast)
- 3 eggs
Mix all ingredients except flour and yeast or leavening that sieved and added to other ingredients and mixed. Mix everything well until a thick paste and threw him in a baking dish. Preheat oven up and down to 200 º. Once we put the cake down hot oven temperature to 180 º and heated only by the bottom of the oven. What we about 30 minutes. It is very important not to open the oven until they have spent at least 20 minutes, because if we do the cake will fall.
this cake you can add chopped nuts, is very rich and nutritious .
0 comments:
Post a Comment