Friday, July 23, 2010

Balsa Wood Covered Bridge Ideas

Samosas

few months ago I have a new assistant in the kitchen: Thermomix and I am delighted with it. As the novelty is used almost daily and I'm trying recipes, though there are, how are you samosas, which I have prepared a lot of times. It is a dish that comes in handy for dinner pecking now in summer, we usually do quite often.

The first time I tried this eggplant sausage was some time ago at my sister. A neighbor brought her own and could not believe it really was made with eggplant, because it really tastes like pudding, which was a discovery. I knew that when the Thermomix could get my hands would be one of the first things I would do. So the day came and I started researching online and found the book simply spectacular with Thermomix, which I have made several recipes that I'll be posting.

Actually, the device in question is one of the best purchases I've made. This does not mean that now does not make traditional meals but there are times, especially when I'm short of time, that comes very well choose a recipe that uses only the Thermomix and the result is excellent.





Ingredients:

For eggplant pudding:

  • 400 gr. of washed, unpeeled eggplant.
  • 200 gr. onion or chives
  • 50 gr. Liva virgin oil
  • 40 gr.
  • pine nuts 1 tablespoon oregano ½ teaspoon
  • ground pepper 1 teaspoon salt

For the samosas: Pasta

  • philo
  • 50 gr. butter

melted Preparation: Put

eggplant cut into the glass of the Thermomix and grind 6 seconds, speed 4. Remove the cup and reserve. Chop onions
programming
3 seconds, down 4. Down with the spatula which has been in the glass. Incorporating the glass

reserved eggplant and the rest of the ingredients in the sausage and set 25 minutes Varoma temperature, turn left, speed spoon.


When finished drain to lose all the excess oil.




To assemble the samosas:

Preheat oven to 180 ยบ.

Cut phyllo dough into strips and paint with melted butter. Put some pasta sausage at one end and going into triangles by folding over itself until the end of the strip.
Place the samosas on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown.

With this recipe to be included in the HEMC of July which is hosting the blog Monica Temptations for all .


I hope you enjoy.

Carpe Diem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment