Whole Kitchen its Proposal Salada for the month of July invites us to prepare a classic contemporary food like Hamburger.
Who does not feel like a rich full homemade burger? I have wrought my destruction because, in view of the result, I have been forever banned from buying bread for hamburger industry. The meat itself which prepared the bread at home but, really, how easy would. Now I know there is a before and after the issue hamburgueseril and the great satisfaction of seeing the little one eat two burgers to both cheeks as he said: "They're boníssimes, mama."
I encourage you to try it because it really worthwhile.
there anything, any quantity or ingredient, I've changed a bit and I will get as I have. The original recipe you could see on the blog Whole Kitchen so pick the one that interests you or make your own way.
For the rolls:
Ingredients: 70 gr
- .
- water 90 gr.
- milk 1 egg 15 gr
- . butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 gr. bread flour
- 5 gr. dry yeast bakery
- a little milk for glazing
- seeds Sesame
Here you can see the rolls before and after baking weigh
Preparation:
We all ingredients except milk glaze and sesame seeds into the mixer and knead for about 8 minutes on low speed. I dump on a slightly floured board and continue kneading by hand a few minutes. If HACC manually, put all ingredients in a bowl and go to integrate all and knead until the dough pulls away. Then also the dump on a floured board and continue a few minutes by hand.
Grease with a little oil a bowl and leave the dough inside, tightly covered and in a warm place for approximately 1 hour or until almost triple its initial volume.
When this list, we return to the table a little flour and knead about two minutes to remove any air mass caught. Divide the dough into 6 portions and make balls with each serving. The slightly crushed and put them on the cookie sheet, separated from each other for not sticking to grow. The brush with milk and sprinkle with sesame. The cover them and let them rise until it doubles in volume in a warm place.
Preheat oven to 220 º. When hot, place the pan with the rolls along with a bowl of water hot to produce steam and let it bake for about 15 minutes, although this depends on each furnace.
For Hamburger:
Ingredients:
- 12 crackers or bread crumbs
- few sprigs of fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 250 gr. minced beef 250 gr
- . minced pork 1 large egg
- salt and pepper oil
-
Preparation: Crush the cracker
until they have the texture of breadcrumbs. Finely chop the parsley. Place meat in a bowl, add parsley, mustard, egg, salt and pepper. Knead well to be mixed homogeneously. Divide dough into 6 parts and shape and flatten to form the hamburger. Drizzle burgers with a little oil, cover and reserve in refrigerator at least an hour to catch consistency.
For the sauce:
I opted for the
Barbecue Sauce Ingredients: 2 tablespoons
- oil 1 small onion, finely chopped.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar 80 ml tomato sauce 2 tablespoons
- worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Preparation:
Heat oil in a saucepan, gilded onion over low heat. Add the vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce, stir and bring to boil. We lower the heat and cook slowly for about 15 minutes, until it takes a bit of consistency. Take it out and grind, let it cool and store it in a boat.
sauce is very simple to prepare, with ingredients that we have readily at hand and with an excellent result. I really wanted to try it and it was worth. What else will I stop buy at the supermarket.
For final assembly: Asar
burgers on a very hot iron. Open rolls, paint the underside with a little barbecue sauce, put the burger on top and complete with those ingredients that you like. In our case finite shredded lettuce, strips of pickles, cut thin slices of tomato and onion rings to the plate with roasted hamburgers.
I hope you enjoy.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment