As time goes by ... last post September 14 era, and it seems like yesterday. I plant to organize time differently because I am convinced that I do something wrong or simply that we have so many things going on that we did not get to everything.
today's recipe is very simple, fast and microwave, which in my case, and most people I know, rarely used for cooking, with few exceptions, as in this case. That itself is perfect for heating and defrosting broth, when I forgot to get something from the freezer for dinner, is a marvel. This steak is perfect and very tasty so if you want an amazing meal in no time it will you Pearl.
Ingredients:
- 1 pork tenderloin, best Iberian.
- 1 cup orange juice 1 egg
- Perrins sauce 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar 50 gr
- .
- butter 1 sprig fresh rosemary or a pinch of dried salt and pepper
Preparation: Clean
tenderloin of fat and skin and cut into pieces the same size. Season and place in a microwave safe bowl. Beat egg and brush with the meat and sprinkle with brown sugar. Put it in the micro for about 2 minutes at full power, until we see them gold. Pass them and cover them to keep warm.
mix the juice with the Perrins sauce, rosemary, a little salt and pepper and boil for 2 minutes at full power. The pour over meat, cover the bowl and turn to cook for 5 minutes at 80% power.
Finally Melt the butter and the cast over meat.
I accompanied with wild rice, but is also very good with mashed potatoes or steamed potatoes or what more you want.
I hope you enjoy.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment