Monday, October 18, 2010

Can You Store Gingerbread Cookie Dough



Whole Kitchen salt in its proposal for the month of October invites us to prepare a classic kitchen Tex - Mex a Chili con Carne.

is the first time I prepare this dish and we liked a lot. The flavor was unique, aromatic, but .... was too spicy for our taste, mainly mine since I can hardly make things spicy. But is it normal to make a recipe for the first time, then you adapt to your tastes and ready. Perhaps has also had to do that since I had used pepper cayenne pepper . However the result was great and sure we were happy to repeat it. I wanted to accompany the plate of creme fraiche , but as you have gone through all the neighborhood supers and some further away, I found, I bought a pair of yogurts goat milk and mix with cream and the result seemed very satisfactory . The freshness of yogurt was very pleasing to the palate. It is a dish that, by altering the point of hot, I will repeat more than once.




Ingredients:
  • 2 medium onions 2 cloves garlic
  • 2 medium carrots 2 stalks celery
  • 1 large red pepper 1
  • teaspoon chili powder (or your adaptation to hot)
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
  • salt freshly ground black pepper
  • ground 700 gr
  • . cooked red beans, white or a mixture of both. 800 gr
  • .
  • chopped tomatoes 500 gr . minced beef
  • cilantro 1 bunch fresh
  • balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons olive oil

Preparation: Peel and chop fine

onions, garlic, carrots and celery stalks. Wash red peppers and halved. We take them seed and little tails and chop, fine as the other vegetables or a little thicker. I kind of cut salads. We

in a large pot over medium heat oil and add all vegetables. We turn and incorporate the chilli, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Come and let stirring until vegetables are tender.

Add the minced meat and let undoing with a spatula or wooden fork for us to loose. Add the tomato and beans and add about 400 ml . water.

Chop cilantro stems very fine and add to the pan with balsamic vinegar. Rectified salt. We took him to the boil and when it starts to boil went down the fire, we cover partially and let it boil gently for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally. I leave a little more because it was very liquid, so I had uncovered about 15 minutes to evaporate a little broth.

can be accompanied by rice, maize or wheat cakes, creme fraƮche, guacamole, .... Although I gave time photographed, accompanied by corn bread, cream of yogurt and guacamole, whose recipe can see here.


I invite you to prepare this dish because it's delicious and not let going through Whole Kitchen where you will find all the versions that have made this dish and will be very tempting.

Carpe Diem !

0 comments:

Post a Comment