have to see how it changes the story when the living self. In other developments, I say they have lost 30 kilos and mouth floor close to my astonishment, however, in my own experience, I see it as something "normal" as it is a process that you live every day and you watching the kilos fall gradually, as you do not wonder much.
was when I saw the figure reflected, as he had written, when he suddenly said, "30 kilazos !!!". Is that thinking and the 30 together, is amazing! Not to scale as I do every month, haha!
Now is the time to take another step. And yesterday, without thinking too much (but do not), I went to the sports complex where I live and I signed a Aquagym, because I know that if I do well, I do not. I begin this afternoon, so to see how it goes.
I think that if the surgery helped with exercise, the loss will be better, and above all the result of my skins will be also.
acknowledge that if I stop to think, cost me a world. I've had soooo bad "situations bathing suit" that I reject in advance, since that time. But I have to, I have to go in the world and bet on me and my recovery above everything.
Tomorrow I'll tell you what this!
0 comments:
Post a Comment