Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do Colored Bracelets Stand

Aquagym: Day

Yesterday afternoon I was attacked. To me the unknown and uncertainty, I can. And of course, yesterday was all new to me.

I arrived before he touched to talk to the teacher, explain my situation and tell me what was best. He said that the ideal is to start water aerobics from 6 months following an operation, so great, because it is just what I have.

The partners very well, we will be 6 or 7 and more or less my age.

I told the teacher that the first class I took it easy, not to try to keep up with the others, to see if it was too. That time I did not put weights on your ankles and would catch weights. After 20 minutes of class, distributed weights, and gave me too, I said I'm fine for not doing sport. So there I started with weights. How hard under water! But when I was about to stop thinking about how good I was coming and just like a Jabata.

only thing I noticed is that the twin of the left leg bore me, especially in front, like giving ramp, could not stretch. I hope that little by little I spend less because it is a bit unpleasant and uncomfortable.

derrengaĆ­ta I got home. Above is me I spent all afternoon running errands to and fro. I did not want dinner. A glass of milk and the bed head, hahaha! Yes, I slept like a blessed, I rested a lot.

next Monday and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment