Thursday, May 10, 2007

Man Ejaculates At Camera

habitaquo google suggest values \u200b\u200b

I've always been curious about the meaning of the values \u200b\u200bof google suggest. We know that Google Suggest gives us a history of searches but not on a user if not all google community. But I have a doubt about that and not find a solution post, so I began to experiment.
The question is: what does the value given? What is value? Does the history for which we say that interval of time is? We talk about these values \u200b\u200bare sought by users in 2006? Is it worth one month? Is it perhaps a historic indefinite bone with a single principle, the day he was created and an end today? Well

the data we have are:
habitaquo is a search that did not exist before 3 April. Of 2550 visits we've had since then in our habitaquo 950 have been from google. Of these, 365 searches were the key habitaquo . No We have no key to habitaquo.

habitaquo

The fact is that the key is habitaquo google suggest and gives a value of 179.

At least we know something. There are only 2006 data. We also know that the end of the range is not present because the number is very low. And being a low value would venture to say that not only search values. Bone are the values \u200b\u200bof someone who has searched and clicked on the results somewhere. Do not know about you but I do many searches in google habitaquo not click on anyone and are almost as many as you click somewhere.

Another option that I raised is that there are no results for searches have not been done at least once since google suggest. For example, I know there are more searches baqueira hotel that habitaquo . The historic hotel search in baqueira is larger than habitaquo. But still no results for hotel in Baqueira, Why?
I know that at least I've done a search habitaquo from google suggest. And never until today did it for baqueira hotel.

I do not think we talk about values \u200b\u200bcorrespond to monthly as it does overture is because I have a web article in a prime position in a search German, English and English. The search is for words in German and has a value of 876,000 searches google suggest. But has 20 hits a day on average, this is 600 per month and 7,200 per year. Google Suggest came out on December 10, 2004 as Dirson , we have a value of 17,400 inquiries since it came google suggest.
Since the birth of Google in September 1998 and extending the current month average to its starting point we have is worth 62 400 consultations.

Where does this value?

All I can say is that I tend to approximate the value that gives a more realistic dividing it by 30,000.
The truth is that after my test and ramblings I have no idea where it was born but I have an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to get a real value.

0 comments:

Post a Comment