basic positioning with drupal drupal web templates and
As we have said the best option for the positioning is to make good articles and well placed in google. That is why we pamper every article with the keywords. I do not advise the use of duplicate keywords in the articles. We can use these keywords if you add them to a more specific article itself and article lists all the keywords.
Think the title of the article, clear, short and concise. Even sometimes it does not matter if you are poorly written and is closer to the text that is often used in searches. The title is the most important factor in a web. In drupal also the title appears in both the title tag as the article title to h1.
Then the next step to pampering is the text of the article. It must be natural and keywords appear at the beginning of the article, middle and end. It is worth if we can add a link in the article that goes to a website that helps identify the meaning of the article. These links I often send a wikipedia site. Before the text was better than not very extensive. Now is not entirely necessary. The problem is more users than Google itself. Users tire quickly. If the text is long, I suggest creating it in book form or book.
The next item of importance is the use of clean urls. This is achieved by activating the module Path. Urls understands the google as the distance between the article and the homepage. Thus an article that is not in a url no slash or forward slash "/" will be better appreciated if an article is behind date values, such as Google
you 2007/04/03/habitaquo.html
like urls ending in. html The reason is that considered traditional and static pages. This gives some confidence in comparison with dynamic pages. What I do is to finish all my items. Html and the end sections in slash / and tell Google what is going to change over time and what you can trust.
Finally see the meta tags, description and keywords. Many people say they are worthless and risk missing them. It is true that does not penalize them, but they can be relevant in very specific cases. I try all my items have these very specific cases. The guidelines seems to google to give relevance to these tags are:
careful not to duplicate the words in the keyword and not abuse in the description. In fact I do is put plural and combinations. For example the keyword in an article that teaches hacking put something like:
as hacking, piracy, pirate, pirates, pirate, become a pirate ...
One detail that I have experienced is to put keywords in keyword displayed in the article and with the same conjugation. This seems to say to google, "If you see these words in the text, then give them relevance." With the label description
not something so blatant, but is also important and can have a freer writing.
In both cases we say that you can not pass 255 characters. My experience is that it gives best results leave the label keyword between 20 and 30 words, and label description in 20. Since I saw it I use 20 in both cases.
The description tag is always relevance. The keyword label must always be removed from the text of the article. I learned
wondering why in some cases Google indexes an article in a few words and not in others. I saw that it could be controlled as I indicated. I also saw that if all the pages on my site have the same keyword and the same description, both tags stop working and are not taken into account. Not taken into account if abuse note keywords do not appear or if there is a description and list mode:
We have ski eski skis, and skis.
This description does not for nothing and it would not have polls.
usually put in the body the first time they leave the keywords in my article in bold, with strong bo label. If the keywords displayed on numerous occasions usually put other end of the text bold.
What I have said not much different from Wordpress, but Drupal has change this is the least you can do while Wordpress is awesome. It is also true that Drupal users take better care of your items that users of Wordpress.
0 comments:
Post a Comment