Rotelcommercial Recipes
vegetable omelette without gluten and lactose free Botillo vegetable omelette not arrived on time and that the tortilla if he had done. Glutoniana has started a monthly event gluten-free recipes "Every cook without gluten" , and the month of April was dedicated to the tortilla, probably my favorite dish. Anyway, I decided to post the recipe anyway and do a little publicity of the event in May to see if I get time .. . Ingredients: - 4 medium potatoes 4 eggs
-
- gluten-free mayonnaise
- few lettuce leaves 1 tomato
-
- Oil for frying potatoes
Preparation:
Cut the potatoes into small pieces and fry in plenty of oil (I use sunflower because it is lighter but you can use olive oil). Going frying the potatoes are broken and crushed with a wooden paddle. When chips are passed to a plate. In a bowl beat the four eggs and potatoes are added. Mix well and pour into a pan with a little (very little) olive oil. It curdles and turns it into a dish. It curdles the other party and is removed from the pan giving around with a plate. When cool, split in half lengthwise to have a base and a lid. Mayonnaise is cast the two parties from within and fill with lettuce and sliced \u200b\u200btomato. Cover with the other side like a sandwich and already you have . Is richer if the tortilla is cold, I usually do the following days with what is left of the tortillas for dinner. Bon appetit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment