Friday, March 25, 2011

Pedicure Infections And Treatment

Homemade pizza dough with oil, gluten and lactose

Homemade pizza dough with olive oil
Thursday, after a hard day's work, errands, homework with the girls, bathrooms, dining and short stories, came crawling to the kitchen where I expected the best of rewards : PIZZA! How am I going to miss the HEMC # 52 ? I leave this recipe for pizza dough with oil, for me the best.

Ingredients:


  • 150 g of extra virgin olive oil

  • 250 g of water

  • 350 g gluten bread flour mass or (I used Beike)

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 4 slices smoked bacon gluten and lactose (I use La Selva)

  • home or fried tomato prepared without gluten

  • 4 slices of cheese without lactose sliced \u200b\u200b(I use Kaiku)

  • 1 can of anchovies in olive oil

  • Oregano
Preparation:
With Thermomix: cast into the cup oil 2 minutes, 100 º, speed 2. Add the remaining ingredients and put 20 seconds, speed 6.
No Thermomix: is placed in an oil pan and tuning, ie, warm but not much. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients stirring constantly until dough is well blended.
From here is the same with or without Thermomix: on a floured board knead the mixture a little and stretches with the help of a roll. To help prevent sticking to the roll, flour well. The thickness you prefer to leave, I like to make it more thin crispy, but those who prefer more chubby, and shape into circle size a plate (more or less).
At this point you can freeze the dough, either a ball or stretched as to form. The good thing is frozen and straight is that you can remove, add the ingredients and the oven, the bad, that you need enough room in the freezer so it will not break and freeze it flat. If frozen into a ball, just remove a few hours before dinner and roll when thawed.
Once stretched the dough, add tomato sauce and filling, in this case lactose-free bacon and cheese into pieces and anchovies. We took over and we put oregano in a preheated oven at 200 º, average height, about 10 minutes. If your oven has enough power, better heat removal above to get the pizza and put only when missing two or three minutes, otherwise they will burn the cheese. Of course there are many variants of filling as your imagination can invent. The good thing about pizza is that everything looks good, "I told you that I love?



hemc 52 - pizza casera

0 comments:

Post a Comment