When I saw this recipe in a magazine I love. He had a colorful and sure to meet taste expectations. I thought it was perfect for accompanying dishes, a starter or a buffet of snacks. Since then I have done on several occasions and has always been a great success. Also supports all changes you want in terms of vegetables, herbs or spices.
Ingredients:
- 1 medium onion or chives.
- 1 medium red pepper.
- 1 green pepper 3 medium tomatoes 1 medium eggplant
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme 2 sprigs
- fresh rosemary Butter 3 eggs
- oil salt and pepper
Preparation:
Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds. The zucchini and eggplant can be placed partially skinned. Cut all vegetables into cubes regular and reserve separately.
Put some oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and heat. Put the onion and leave about 5 -6 minutes without browning. Add green pepper and leave a few minutes. Add red pepper and also leave 4 to 5 minutes and then the eggplant and zucchini.
Add the tomatoes and after about 3-4 minutes incorporate sprigs thyme and rosemary. We plugged and let the 3rd minute a low heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and if it is dry we can put a little white wine or water. When the vegetables are tender but whole remove from water and leave them in a colander a good time to drain all liquid. Removed the thyme and rosemary sprigs.
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ. Grease pan with butter.
Beat eggs in a bowl, whisk the season and the. Add the drained vegetables and mix. Pour the mixture into the pan. Cover with greaseproof paper to which we will have made some holes and put it in the oven until fruit set, about 45 minutes.
can eat as much cold as tempered and loves hot too, although I particularly like the more I like it warm.
This recipe gets from reading the magazine Special Fall Kitchen, which, besides the name, I changed some other things. For example, in the original cast is sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, but it is burned, so I deleted. I also add basil leaves removed because I did not like the taste and yes he was instead put some sprigs of rosemary. The next time also put a bit of oregano that I will be fine. And something very important is to drain the vegetables as the first time I did let a lot of liquid once curd I had to go soak up with paper towels. Well, the magazines give you ideas but not always goes as in the picture you have. The first time, unless you see this being of grief, as I always do indicate, though most of the time I have to make changes because they may not be quite right. Anyway in this particular, the recipes are of the result is quite successful.
With this recipe to be included in the contest Ana : Eat Healthy Kitchen color.
Hope you enjoy it.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment