Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tv Screen Is Pink And Green



In many recipes, especially in stews, tomato paste is often used. Before you buy a few tubes sold in the IC and then I go to the Mercadona, but for quite some time I prepare at home. If traditionally do hope to have a free afternoon, the kind of home quietly to do it without haste. Now, with Thermomix, when they have time, in 40 minutes so I have done. If you have the luck to have garden tomatoes pagés or get a good price, you can make more quantity and it freezes beautifully, or if you prefer, make a traditionally preserved. That is, thinking that so much reduced that you should adjust the amount of ingredients depending on the final amount you wish. I know there are endless ways to prepare and that each master .... I leave mine here.



Ingredients for about 100 gr. Concentrate:
  • 1 kg of ripe tomato
  • 1 teaspoon salt 1 pinch of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil. Preparation

Traditional

Wash tomatoes and remove the stalk. Cut it fine or put them through a shredder. Place a heavy-bottomed pan into the fire with oil, add tomato and cook covered over low heat for about two hours taking care not to strike you. A half cooked add salt and sugar. If necessary add a few drops of water. The higher the cooking time the greater their concentration but we should not spend so that does not burn. Pass through a food mill to remove seeds and skin from the pulp and, if necessary to relocate the fire until desired consistency. Preparation

thermomix:

Wash tomatoes and remove the stalk. Put them in the glass and cut Thermomix 15 seconds, speed 6. Add oil, sugar and salt and set 30 minutes, temperature 100 º, speed 2. Pass through a food mill to remove seeds and skin. Re-enter the glass and set 20 minutes or until desired consistency.



This I did in the Thermomix, but does so in a way or another, I have at home ever since it gives a special touch to casseroles, pastas, stir fry, .....

I hope you enjoy.

Carpe Diem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment