Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Delete Email From Facebook

kilos!

Nearly two months later, I'm here again! We Failure status and has been crazy for me or sit at the computer.

five months ago today my operation and I have nothing but positive things in my life. All are improvements, not just in one aspect, in many!

scale
Today I announced that I've lost 27 kilazos! A small point I fired the three numbers that have accompanied me over 10 years, said soon.

Now, I have to say that even I could not point me to the gym, it is physically impossible, I have no time. So I decided to look at the Wii Sports, does anyone use it?

On the other hand also admit that with all this mess I've been fatal as the pill. I have to bring seriously because there's no nonsense. And see if writing it, I get myself into line.

next month, which is 6 months after the operation, I will do the review in person, at Zaragoza. And today we are going to be a lot of people on the forum. I have a great desire to see them again and pass it as well as before!

promise come again to see if I have news, but I will be boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment