remains one of the most high-sounding name, Right? So I happened to name this dish. Just calling Cazuelitas with "mashed potato" the sea would have been better, but I used the pastry bag, with which I do not take too well to give way, for I thought of a name more flowery. This dish is basically use any remaining traces of other foods. At home do not throw anything, not only because there are times to throw or waste anything, but because they throw food is something that gets me the creeps. So, if left over, goes to the freezer and then is used for any other preparation.
For this dish uses some leftover meat and chicken broth and two sausage links left over from another day. At home we eat lots of soup broth and it provides many leftover meat, chicken and chicken are normally transformed into croquettes. This time I had a freezer at the top of cakes so I thought of doing anything else and so out of these pots. With
she participated in the contest Make good use of Blog Laube Healthy and yummy.
Ingredients:
- meat scraps and chicken broth 2 sausages
- 1 medium onion 1 / 2 green pepper
- 1 / 2 red pepper 1 carrot
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce 3 potatoes
- butter milk
Preparation:
Wash the potatoes and cook with your skin in water with a little salt. Let them stand some, peel and prepare the puree with a bit of milk and butter.
Chop the meat and sausage in a food processor or robot. While
chop the onion, put in a fry pan and start to simmer. Chop peppers and add to the pot and the same with the carrot. When vegetables are done, add a splash of white wine and let evaporate, then the tomato sauce. Incorporate meat and mix well.
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ. Fill a
pots or sources that can be baked with meat mixture, put over a layer of mashed potatoes and went into the oven for a time until the puree is lightly browned.
is a dish with some debris and some vegetables is very fixer. I hope you enjoy it.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment