But I promise to mend!
Hello again everyone! How are you? I'm great! Already more than three months after my operation. I was telling I would start with the ground, and over, and the soft diet, and try all the solids that I wanted to, ... And even gas! Everything feels great and I have not had a single hassle, no vomiting, no nausea, nothing.
I'm new. I've already lost 20 kilos. It said fast, but is 20 kilos gentlemen. And the change is more than evident! Both physically and mentally. I'm another person. Walk, walk, kick!! Everything you want. I come along one trechito each day to work, same with the return. Or I get tired, or I get tired, or legs carry me.
I wake up every day with a smile, giving thanks for how I feel, being a new person and face life as never done, full of life and squeezing every minute.
thing that fills me right now is to support people who are going through what I went through and was reflected here. Those feelings that oppress us the chest and not even let us breathe. We went through stages of grief, oppression, hope, despair, ... They are very hard ups and downs that are always more bearable if we have a helping hand and guide accompany us on this hard road.
So I'm new here. I know people of Valencia who are trying to solve your problem. This week operated with Charo, a girl I met online and finally decided to go for surgery to Zaragoza, with Dr. Resa. I met her in person just a week before surgery, we take something and chatted for a while, trying to answer your questions and calm a little. I also talked yesterday with another girl who told me "that he had read my entire blog" and gave me very angry to think of everything I've stopped counting and thereby have helped people less. This Mayte afternoon I left with another girl who is in the throes of the operation and may also take the step of going to Zaragoza.
I also just discover Manoli, Madrid. I received an email full of hope and desire to start his new life. I am delighted to see that my experience helped you. I also have sent you an email. We keep talking, okay?
for all of them I will continue here at the foot of the canyon, for those who need me.
I also just discover Manoli, Madrid. I received an email full of hope and desire to start his new life. I am delighted to see that my experience helped you. I also have sent you an email. We keep talking, okay?
for all of them I will continue here at the foot of the canyon, for those who need me.
besazo!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment