In my proposal I have been phenomenal. For my birthday last year, I got the machine to stretch dough was still awaiting release and you'll never find the time for me. And I had a couple of packages of flour to make dough that I brought back from Italy and who ran for the closet. The truth is that it was a surprise. Do not know why I imagined it would be much more cumbersome, entertaining and expensive in time and effort and really was a moment. I spent a good time and fun not take to repeat. Next time try rolling my son to help me. Certainly enjoy a lot making their own spaghetti. And now that I discovered the world of homemade fresh pasta I have really wanted to experiment with stuffed pasta to see that. Well, not anticipate events, which I pack me. Here you have the spaghetti and for machine who dont have this link taught us girls Whole Kitchen to do it manually.
Ingredients:
For 4 dishes like the one pictured
- 300 gr. Type 00 flour 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
-
water 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation:
I did it with mixer, so I put all the ingredients into the bowl and knead about 10 minutes left. The first 3 minutes at a slower speed so that all ingredients are mixed and then at a faster speed to knead.
Then I knead by hand for about 3 minutes and left 1 / 2 hours lying covered with a cloth. I left out of the refrigerator because we had a cold day, if not better Let him rest in the fridge and what do you find about 10 minutes before using.
To knead by hand to the sifted flour into a bowl, make a hole and add salt, eggs and a spoon of oil. Go kneading the flour made from the edges and taking it to the center until thoroughly blended, then move to an area that is not cool, knead for about 10-13 minutes. Form a ball and standing.
Divide the dough into pieces and pass each of them, to stretch, for the pasta machine, starting with the thicker and go with less of thickness on each pass (without skipping any past). Then we put the attachment of the spaghetti and cut.
To dry, hung from a stick wok support ends in a big pot I have.
For cooking there is no mystery. Put a pot of water on the fire. When we take a bubbling boil some salt and the spaghetti and cook for 2 minutes. Drain them and mix with the sauce that we like. This time with a sauce that I brought from Italy also sausage and Barolo wine and combined perfectly with the pasta.
I advise you to go Whole Kitchen to see the full explanation and detail that we provide and, of course, by all participating blogs. Sure are a lot of different ideas to prepare your own delicious homemade pasta. I'm running to see you have done.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment