Sunday, February 13, 2011

Prostates Cancer Gleason 8




Last Tuesday "inaugurate" the new hall of AMPA school. Well, not that it is very new, but it became a great variety of cleaning stuff year after year
had been accumulating. room was unrecognizable , spacious, clean and tidy. And to celebrate and give it a more festive tone to the monthly meeting, we multiple snacks. I take the Greek costrada very successful and a friend took a bread stuffing was delicious, which reminded me that I had still to be published.

bread is easy to do, you can fill in what you like best and ideal for carrying. Since I taught the recipe I've done a lot of times, with different fillings as you had at that time and has always had a sensational result. Although it is a recipe for thermomix can be performed perfectly traditional way.



Ingredients:

For the filling 150
  • gr. of thin ham
  • 100 gr . pitted green olives
  • thin slices prosciutto 2 tablespoons
  • Corinth raisins
  • melted butter egg painting
For the dough:
  • 250 gr milk
  • 50 gr butter
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 30 gr of baker's yeast
  • 500 gr bread flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt

Thermomix Preparedness:

Chop the ham 3 seconds, speed 4 and set aside. Chop olives 3 seconds, speed 4 and set aside.

Place in the bowl of milk, butter and sugar and set 1 minute, temperature 37, speed 2.

Add crumbled yeast and mix 10 seconds, speed 2. Add the flour and salt and knead 20 seconds Speed \u200b\u200b6 and then 3 minutes , closed cup, speed spike.



Stretching the dough into a rectangle. (The thinner is better). Brush the dough with melted butter. Cover with slices of ham and above, spread the ham, olives and raisins. In my case, I just made you spend on a piece because the rest of the family but I like the contrast, ummmm, is delicious. Moisten one side with a little water to seal it better and started to roll on the opposite side. We bend the ends down and pass it to the tray oven.



We
few cuts and leave covered for approximately 1 hour to double in volume. The brush with beaten egg and some milk and put it in the oven until golden, about 30-40 minutes at 180 ยบ.


To prepare the traditional way:

separately Chop ham and olives, a knife or with a robot and set aside.

Heat a little milk to lukewarm. Heat some butter for that tender.

form a volcano with the sifted flour and add milk, butter, salt, sugar and yeast crumbled. Knead until the dough slides easily out of hand.

stretch the dough into a rectangle and from there the process as equals with thermomix .

probeis I recommend that sure why I like it.

Carpe Diem !

0 comments:

Post a Comment