But what a feeling sooo great! I love being a lot more than that I do not see anyone go to my ball. Clearly, that part of the blame for this has not already called my attention as obesity, but in part also has my head. Before it was unable to eat something on the street or buy a chocolate at any store, what now? Now I do not care. And is that it is thin so that people do not criticize (or create criticizing me) is that now my chip has changed, and if people do not know, I do know and from time to time, I can afford.
But also, recently I loved more than ever go unnoticed. When I went to meetings to School for my daughter (4 years old), I had to stand, or sit at a table or order a larger chair. But it's over! Now listen carefully to the "sign" from the seat of my daughter , a tiny chair, the size of it, but in which each mother sits in the meetings, and I am one of them, that I have no ask for a bigger because I do not fit.
How great feel and how well think that every time excel under the group of mothers of school, what tranquility think there are fewer chances that my daughter has to go wrong for inappropriate comments.
It changes your life since you make the decision to undergo surgery, but the day to day after being born again, is incredible. Each day that passes is better than the last. And every day you get what you expect to want to take on the world. It's great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment