Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are Descente Skijackets Any Good

Thermomix


still time to get some tasty artichokes to prepare this dish in addition to rich, rich, light, light. Lately between the changing seasons, changing times, work various chores and I have not really wanted or time to cook but to eat well and this dish will allow me. You can use either fresh or frozen artichokes and the two forms is good but still having artichokes for fresh markets better use.

to see if I put the batteries and drive through your kitchen do not even want to think what I'm missing. Meanwhile I leave you with this dish spring I hope you like.



Ingredients:
  • Artichoke Hearts Shrimp
  • white wine 1 or 2 cloves
  • oil garlic salt
Preparation:

Clean the artichokes, leaving only the hearts and cook steamed until tender but whole. When are cooked them in a colander to drain bien.Pelar shrimp and set aside. Fry the heads of the prawns in a little olive oil and when cooked pass through a chinois to remove all juice. In a heavy-bottomed pan heat a little oil with a clove of garlic, remove the garlic and saute the shrimp aside. Remove the prawns and add a cup white wine, dissolve good juices the pan and add the juice of shrimp heads that we had booked. When it starts to boil add the artichokes, then reduce heat and simmer a few minutes over very low heat. Incorporate the prawns and leave all together 1 minute for the prawns are not passed.



I hope you enjoy.

Carpe Diem !

0 comments:

Post a Comment