Friday, April 8, 2011

Can You Have Herpes On Stomach

I ran out of clothes! Photo of my evolution

this morning, to change, instead of T-shirt I picked up a closet. A shirt that I had been before surgery. It will put me a couple of months and I was fair. As you really are not aware of the passage of time and changes your body does every day, while I was buckling was minding my own business, as it would have on your desk when you arrive in the afternoon, I guess I will go to the park with my daughter, ... Come on, all normally without thinking about what I was doing at the moment, as if everything were like that two months ago that I put this shirt.

I go to the bathroom to comb my hair and stuff and when I look up ... Ahhhhggg! The shirt I is HUGE!! But as 2 sizes. It's awesome!! Since I have not been removed because it was already arranged and all, but hey, today and joy. I have left is lot.


¿How I can change and do not give me soooo account?? I like it. Because that means I'm not aware of the drop or change. Just live day to day, making normal life, only once in a while I get this great joy that I come to wonder.

Good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment