Whole Kitchen in its proposal of April Salada invites us to prepare Focaccia.
The last proposal could not come and it did not want to lose me. For me it has been a challenge because I had never prepared. Besides the mass issue gives me some respect, because the more I read about you lost track and I am more me thinking thus, I keep reading and seeking information and new questions arise, making the issue in a vicious circle. Total I have concluded that, in addition to reading, which is fine, you may have to dump all that theory into something more practical. Well, today's proposal has served to realize that we must lose our fear of the masses and get to it without giving so many theory and practice laps more.
I am very happy with the result because the few ingredients that I used a loaf has gone crispy and tasty. It was the first time I made this recipe and did not know how I was going to leave so I preferred to build on the recipe you gave us girls Whole Kitchen and its videos recommended and I created a max - mix of both.
Ingredients:
- 500 gr. bread flour
- 125 ml of warm water
- 12 gr.
- fresh yeast 250 gr . cold water
- two teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 3 tablespoons for the baking. Fleur de sel
Preparation:
Mix the yeast with the half of warm water and let stand in warm place 10 minutes.
Sift the flour and mix 125 gr . flour with salt and put it in the bowl of the mixer. A yeast mixture with water, add the remaining warm water, cold water and oil and incorporated into the glass of the mixer. Knead and we incorporate the remaining flour in two or three times and we amass the 1st minutes or until dough is elastic. The draw from the mixer and knead by hand about 2 minutes on a table sprinkled with a little flour.
Put 3 tablespoons oil in a baking tray and put the dough on top. We extend about the palm of their hands into the shape of the plate and brush with oil.
heaving We left one hour away from streams or in the oven.
Mass in his first weighed
past the hour when his fingers sink into the dough to form dimples characteristic of focaccia, sprinkled with a thin oil and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh rosemary leaves and left to weigh another 1 / 2 hour. Light the oven to 200 º for warms.
sprayed with a spray dough with water and put it in the oven. I bake for 15 minutes at 200 º, but that depends on the oven. So pull up a monitor. When cooked it is best to transfer it to a rack to cool, so be more crusty .
And we have our focaccia.
A simple recipe, ideal for beginners in this world of the masses because it has no secret and is delicious. One hand, we ate it yesterday and again I have frozen to see if it looks. I think it can give much game to prepare some kind of sandwich different.
I hope you enjoy and not let go through Whole Kitchen , where you will find the recipe and let us all blogs participants that surely will have prepared a luxury focaccia.
Carpe Diem !
0 comments:
Post a Comment