This is one of the first recipes that I spent when I bought the Thermomix and since then I've done a lot of times. Each time the original recipe was suffering from a new adaptation, mainly in terms of fat (butter oil) and I like to cook with as little fat as possible. The final result and the more we liked is that I leave today, but everyone can adapt as you see it.
This dish is easy to prepare, relatively quick, very tasty and very clean mostly because they do not mess up the kitchen at all. The chicken is very sweet and aromatic, with little work. At home the rostit pollastre traditional, lifetime, as has been done at home always, with pan, roast, simmer first and then we love and this version, although the form of cooking is not the same, is quite similar.
Ingredients:
- 1 kg approx. chicken into eighths, preferably thighs or drumsticks are.
- 30 gr. oil, approx. 2 tablespoons and 1 tablespoon lard or oil 3 tbsp.
- 6 cloves garlic 1 tomato
- small
- peeled and chopped 1 small onion or 1 / 2 medium onion, chopped 8 dried apricots peach
- 8
- prunes 30 g gears 1 shot of brandy
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 / 2 cinnamon stick salt and pepper
Preparation:
Place oil and butter, or just the oil in the bowl, add the garlic cloves and set 4 min., temp. Varoma, left turn, vel. spoon.
Add tomato, onion and seasoned chicken and schedule 8 min. at the same temperature, speed and turn left.
incorporate the nuts, leaf laurel, cinnamon and brandy and set the 3rd minute the same temperature and speed and turn left. When 15 minutes to finish add the apricots and plums.
I've tried with and without butter, but butter is better.
I hope you enjoy.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment