Monday, November 15, 2010

Can I Take Pramin With Other Morning Sickness

This is unbelievable! Really

because I do not go losing kilos, which is wonderful, but for the happiness and the desire of living increasing every day. The other day, I weighed myself and saw that down again after being stalled for a week, was a joy ... I just would not work in my operation, but, yes it works!

this process really is incredible. Yes, we see many photos, we read many experiences, but until you live it first hand, do not understand the greatness of the experience.

time ago I cried, I was nervous, I was afraid ... And just 20 days after the operation, I'm sure it's one of the best things I've done in my life!

take this opportunity to thank everyone who is supporting me, that's a lot. This hard road with you by my side is much easier and bearable.

Incidentally, today was my last day with liquids. Tomorrow finally another step: Crushed! But only five DIIT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment