Yesterday I prepared a carrot cream was delicious. I liked most others because I'm more of salty and sweet carrot, but it was very good. So I'm leaving you ideas here, I hope that ye may!
Ingredients:
500 grams of carrots, peeled and chopped 650 grs
water 1 medium potato 3 cheeses
Sal
Sal
Preparation: Put
in the glass and cut carrots 5 seconds on speed 5. Pour the potatoes into pieces and put water and salt. Schedule 25 minutes, 100 ยบ, speed 1.
When you are done waiting for the temperature down a little and mince about segunsdos, 5-7-9 progressive speed.
Finally, add the cheeses and mix 15 seconds on speed 5.
When you are done waiting for the temperature down a little and mince about segunsdos, 5-7-9 progressive speed.
Finally, add the cheeses and mix 15 seconds on speed 5.
The recipe is http://bcocinando.blogspot.com/ but I modified to my liking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment