hiked days to seek "bolets" although we found very few .... Not because they had not, but because 22 adults and 20 children is impossible to find mushrooms by the roadside. Of course, we spent a wonderful week exploring the mountain. The next day there was a market in Cardiff, so the whole party went "hunting" mushrooms. I bought some buttons that are rovellons this recipe and a "fredolics" (bold) with whom I made a cream. Be seized, the duration of the season, enjoy the fresh mushrooms and with little seasoning and a little work are a delicious dish.
Ingredients:
- Rovellons or any mushroom you like or tengais hand or a mixture thereof.
- Parsley Garlic Oil
Preparation:
Clean the mushrooms carefully. I do it with a cloth and a brush. Then the step slightly water without rubbing too much and let them drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet or heavy-bottomed saucepan and add the mushrooms. We leave until they have released all the water and it has reduced.
While
chop the garlic and parsley. When we see already almost point add the garlic and parsley and we put a little salt. We give a few laps with care so that the mushrooms do not break and we eat them freshly made.
I hope you enjoy.
Carpe Diem!
0 comments:
Post a Comment