cremita I was preparing for tonight and lend to me already made, but it was impossible. It smelled soooo good broth that I've crushed everything, and I have tried, in fact I'm eating me while I write. Estáaaa ... good!!
Ingredients: 2 zucchini
2 large carrots 2 small potatoes
1 quart chicken butt chicken livers
2
Preparation: Peel
vegetables (I also chopped zucchini ) and put it in the pot along with chicken, chicken liver and water. Wait for it to do broth.
We take the vegetables and the livers of the pan review that have not bits of bone and debris.
crumbled and bought chicken again are only the crumbs and not have leftovers.
Strain the broth and leave it ready in a bowl.
We
Thermomix in all the vegetables, chicken, crumbled and approximately 800 grams of stock. Grind
speed 10 approximately 30 seconds. If you want it thicker, so less speed and crushing for less time.
pity that they can not capture odor or taste in the blog, because maaadre mine how it smells and how well you know!
The idea of \u200b\u200bthe livers has been suggested or thought of it, and you have to see saborcito gives makes the cream more palatable. Also, I searched for information and provide plenty of vitamin A, vitamin B complex, protein and iron. So great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment