Monday, November 8, 2010

Medical Pregnant Games

Today carrot cream mushroom sauce

After the very good experience yesterday tastes "real", I have decided to make me another cream to see how I feel. The truth is that I'm taking a little care, because I think it has become thicker than yesterday. And, as I am paranoid Donna reminded me about the texture of the custard, maybe a little more liquid, but as the custard is the next step, do not know if this is too much. By the way, as I said, I'm going to be taken with caution.

the recipe I got from internet, but I've changed a bit in quantity and consistency, given the circumstances in which I stand. It's to do with Thermomix.

Ingredients:
150 grams of mushrooms
potatoes 200 g butter 25 g
Sal
3 cheeses
550 grams of water (although the same should have put a little more)

Prepared
Heat butter 2 minutes temperature 100 º speed 1.
Place butterfly and add the mushrooms clean and cut, also potatoes into chunks, salt and set temperature 100 º speed 20minutes 1.
Add the cheeses and water 5 minutes and set temperature 100 º speed 1.
Remove and mash the throttle and hold on speed 10 if you like a thin cream, or less speed and less like a thin cream.

the recipe I got from http://www.recetasmicocina.com/ . Only I have changed a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment