lately is what I think. I have not a single hassle. I totally normal life. Every thing and I feel great, even now that I thicken the creams, how much more thick, and I know better I feel. I do not notice swelling to finish eating. Or stomach pain, or nausea.
imagine how hard will you begin to eat solid and have to learn to measure the amount that fits me in the stomach. I'm a little respect that stage, but I have to go also, so I will deal with the more optimistic as possible and eager to learn to understand my body.
I only have a liquid this weekend and Monday. Since Tuesday I have five days to be crushed, with more consistent and adding foods to the diet yoghurts, custards, puddings and stuff style.
The past weekend I had a really wrong. Was saturadísima of liquids, creams but now I take great. Well endure longer. So this weekend will be much better than the past, how nice!
have to see what so great surgeon has touched me, whose hands have to get the recovery that I have, coming to doubt if I will have made only five cuts are superficial, hahaha!
WHAT A GREAT SURGEON, DR. RESA!
WHAT A GREAT SURGEON, DR. RESA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment